Sunday, September 27, 2009

Whoops, looks like I forgot to post last week. Nothing much is going on around here, but classes are going well. I've been working on a pitch for my documentary project and I've come up with diddly squat. When you are a nerd with absolutely no social conscience it's hard to think of a gripping documentary outline. In fact, I'm working on five projects for five classes and right now I've got the most furious writer's block imaginable. I can't even finish this update. I *know* that something interesting happened in the last two weeks but I can't even remember it. I need to take more notes during the day.

I swear I'll make it up by getting back to more regular updates. With actual meaningful content. Really!

Stormtroopers remember that day


Oh, The Temptation from Steve V on Vimeo.


The Changeling from 5 Second Films

1 comment:

  1. I learned about the Marshmallow Test in my psych class on Friday. Then I had to watch this video again. So funny.

    ReplyDelete