Sunday, November 15, 2009

Secret Origins of OM NOM NOM NOM

Nothing major to report this week. I did go to Old Navy to buy clothes all by myself. No sister or anything. I was standing by the racks holding two shirts together for about twenty minutes. I just kept staring at them, trying to figure out if they “match” or not. All I could see in my mind was Janice giving a dissaproving glare and saying “Danny, really?” Fortunately I caught her on Skype and got her permission to wear my new clothes outside.

I saw Astro Boy on Tuesday. I'd give it a soft recommendation. It was funny enough, and had a passable pace to it. Could have been punchier.

You know it's Christmas time when you spot eggnog on the shelves! At SuperStore they had a giant pile of bottles of chocolate eggnog right at the impulse-buy area, so I had to pick on up. It tastes... interesting. Like regular eggnog but if you threw in a few packets of the chocolate instant breakfast powder. I like it. I bought it yesterday afternoon. Any bets as to how long it will take me to finish it?

Videos! These ones are much longer than usual.

Ironic cartoon about capitalism



and now the furious purple arm of the state owns those car companies. D'oh!

Here's an interesting project that came out of the UK.



I actually went and bought that song on iTunes. It's just so darned catchy. I hate myself for enjoying it.

Interview with a Cookie Monster! Celebrating 40 years of lowering children's attention spans.



And of course...

Skimboarding Scheme



The Nose Collector

No comments:

Post a Comment