Sunday, February 14, 2010

Name that song!




I had a song go through my head the other day. It was played on the modern rock station a lot last summer. It was really catchy and had a funky bass line, but the only thing I can remember about it is that the chorus went “I'm still in love, yeah I'm still in love with you.” Have you ever tried to find a song based on those lyrics? Egad. Every R&B song ever written has those lyrics.

Went out to dinner with mom and dad on Friday. Oddly enough, there was something wrong with every single stage of our dinner. First off, drinks. Dad orders a soda water and he gets a tonic water. There is a difference. Next, our appetizer never got ordered to the kitchen so it was late. Third, dad's salad was frozen. Yes, a frozen salad. I have no idea how. Then mom orders a medium rare steak and it was beyond rare. I've never had that much go wrong at a restaurant in a single evening. The manager came out an apologized and gave us free desert.

The city came and plowed our cul-de-sac. Curse their leathery hides. We had a perfectly solid street of snow. The plow simply tore up everything and put a two foot line of compressed ice crap in front of our house directly where we park on the street. I spent 45 minutes trying to dig a path to park.

I found my car on google maps street view! Suddenly realized that I was working at Green Oasis that summer that the street view car was going on. And there it was! And in honour of that, here's how Google Maps Street view is made:



Self Hatred



Fruit Slam! (With Director's Commentary)

No comments:

Post a Comment