Sunday, March 14, 2010

Gnom nom nom

Hey Superman, how did your laser vision correction surgery go?



Oh dear.

On my last trip to the dentist it was determined that I require a mouth guard. Getting fitted for one is a fairly terrible process, because you pretty much have a giant wad of plaster of paris in your mouth for ten minutes. Try not to swallow! Ick. But I got my mouth guard on Monday, so hopefully I won't grind my molars into oblivion. Also, they let me keep the cast that they made of my mouth. It's sitting on top of my computer now. I think I should keep it around for a while. What if I lose part of my jaw and they need to re-build it? They'll have a model to work with now.

Besides that, I've just been doing homework all week.

And the Winner Is...



Hey, remember Murray from "Flight of the Conchords?" He's in an HP commercial.



Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment