Sunday, May 16, 2010

Summer Jobs

Sorry about the lack of updates, but I'm completely beat by the time Sunday night rolls around. Work has gone into full swing, and I'm consistently getting to bed by 9:30 and getting up at 5:00. I'm doing a lot more industrial work this year, so that means more boring orientation videos.

We've almost finalized the paperwork for our new house. It's a great place, but the location is far too south. It's below the Whitemud, and it's too far to walk to the LRT station, so you need to take a bus before you can get to a train. Weak.

My birthday came and went, and it was great! Thanks to everyone that sent birthday wishes. You know who you are.

I've got a good full week of work ahead of me. The forecast is for 28 degrees tomorrow, and I'll be in full industrial fireproof jumpsuit. Hoo-boy.

Microsoft Office Security Feature





Street Cleaning Day




The Trash


No comments:

Post a Comment