Sunday, July 4, 2010

Eat it before it eats you!

Happy Canada Day and America day to all! I had a pretty good week. Unexpectedly, everyone at work got Friday through Sunday off, so I was able to stay up late on Canada Day. I had the weekend to shop for furniture and decorate my room. I can't find a good computer chair (lumbar support messes up my back. Yeah, I know), but I did manage to find a decent rug to put under my computer desk.

Went to a few interesting places around Alberta for work this week, including Lamont and the bustling metropolis of Calmar. I wonder what it's like to live in a town that size. It's probably very quiet and very boring. I like living in the middle of the city.

Saw Karate Kid. I liked it. I still think they should have gone with my title, “The Fresh Prince of Beijing.” Maybe they'll use that for the sequel.

Found a recipe for a completely disgusting entree: roasted chestburster!




It's basically a pork loin wrapped in ham with a mouth cut into the end (with spaghetti teeth). I want to create some sort of international incident with this dish. Like, serve it at a "Nations of the world" heritage dinner at a community league and tell people it's a traditional food of my people. And when they ask me what nationality I am I'll just look them in the eye and say “exactly.”

Hey, does the guy in this video remind anybody else of Eldon? I'm posting it because it gave me the best laugh I've had all month at the 56 second mark.



Man, that guy went the extra mile for a good sight gag. Arturo Trejo, I salute you.

Another Ruined Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment